Skip to main content
Toggle Menu

Print this page   

MCHCP and Strive for Wellnes logos

Overnight Oatmeal

Recipe provided by Strive for Wellness®

Servings: 2 (Size: 1 cup)


½ cup old-fashioned oats, dry
½ cup nonfat or low-fat milk
½ cup plain nonfat or low-fat Greek yogurt
2 teaspoons honey
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
½ cup fruit (sliced peaches or bananas work well)
1 tablespoon nuts (slivered almonds, chopped walnuts or chopped pecans work well)


  1. Add the oats and milk into a container (will need a tight-fitting lid).
  2. Layer yogurt, honey, vanilla and spices over the oats.
  3. Put a layer of fruit on top, garnished with nuts.
  4. Put a tight-fitting lid on the container and refrigerate overnight, for at least four hours.
  5. Oatmeal can be eaten cold in the morning, or warmed in the microwave for a few minutes, if preferred.

Nutrition Information:
Calories: 250, Total Fat: 7g (11%), Saturated Fat: 1g (5%), Sodium: 79mg (3%), Total Carbohydrate: 38g (13%), Dietary Fiber: 4g (16%), Total Sugars: 19g, Protein: 9g, Calcium: 280mg (28%)

Nutrition Information

Nutrition Facts
2 servings
Serving size 1 cup
Amount per serving
Calories 250
% Daily Value
Total Fat 7g11%
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Sodium 79mg3%
Total Carbohydrate 38g13%
Dietary Fiber 4g16%
Total Sugars 19g 
Protein 9g 
Calcium 280mg28%
  • The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Back to Top