Skip to main content
Toggle Menu

Print this page   

MCHCP and Strive for Wellnes logos

Fruit and Yogurt Popsicles

Recipe modified by Strive for Wellness®

Servings: 10 popsicles (Size: 1 popsicle)


⅓ cup blueberries, quartered
⅓ cup raspberries, quartered
⅓ cup strawberries, quartered
¼ cup honey
1 quart (32 ounces) plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
½ cup milk of your choice (2% milk used for recipe)


  1. Divide fruit among popsicle molds, and set aside.
  2. Add milk, yogurt and honey to a large measuring bowl, and mix until well-combined.
  3. Pour milk mixture evenly into each of the popsicle molds.
  4. Insert the sticks and freeze until completely firm, about 6 hours.
  5. Dip the molds briefly in hot water before unmolding and serve immediately.

Nutrition Information:
Calories: 98, Total Fat: 2g (3%), Saturated Fat: 1g (5%), Cholesterol: 6mg (2%), Sodium: 75mg (3%), Total Carbohydrate: 16g (5%), Protein: 6g

Nutrition Information

Nutrition Facts
10 servings
Serving size 1 popsicle
Amount per serving
Calories 98
% Daily Value
Total Fat 2g3%
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Cholesterol 6mg2%
Sodium 75mg3%
Total Carbohydrate 16g5%
Protein 6g 
  • The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

EatingWell Test Kitchen (2018). Red, White and Blue Popsicles. EatingWell Kitchen. Retrieved from:

Back to Top